Below you’ll find the various policy documents that govern your 99Inbound account. You will be asked to accept these when you create an account.
Personal data provided to 99Inbound is stored in the United States regardless of the originating country. We take your security seriously and so 99Inbound is fully GDPR compliant.
Below you’ll find some GDPR specific information
- Pre-signed Data Protection Addendum
- To execute the DPA, please complete the exporter sections, sign, and email to email@example.com
The following is our current list of sub-vendors. We update this list annually. For an up to date list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 99Inbound has GDPR compliant agreements with all sub-vendors.
- Google, Inc. - Google Analytics, website analytics
- Heroku, Inc. - Heroku, application hosting platform
- Stripe, Inc. - Stripe Payments, Payment Processing
- Slack Technologies, Inc. - Slack, Notifications and chat
- Solarwinds, Inc - Papertrail, application log management
- New Relic, Inc - New Relic, applicatoin performance monitoring
- Raygun Limited - Raygun, application error monitoring
Amazon, Inc. - Amazon Web Services - File hosting
- Mailchimp, Inc - Newsletter management
- Sendgrid, Inc - Transactional Email